- Cats and small dogs of decorative breeds weighing up to 7 kilos are allowed in the hotel.
- According to the legislation of the Russian Federation, when travelling with a pet one has to present a veterinary passport containing the following information:
- Full name of the person transporting the animal (as its owner).
- Vaccination records as per regulations issued by the Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Supervision (Rosselkhoznadzor). Valid anti-rabies vaccination is a must.
- Records of the clinical examination of the animal made by an official veterinarian not earlier than 14 days before the date of trip.
- In case there is no special place allocated for such records in the veterinary passport (for old-style passports), a certificate of the clinical examination of the animal issued by an official veterinary clinic will do.
The hotel reserves the right to request the above documents at any time and not allow your pet into the hotel if the said documents are missing.
- Pets are allowed in all room types provided there are rooms available. Advance booking is required.
- The surcharge for a pet - RBL 3000 per 3 days.
- The owner of a pet is liable for any damage caused to the hotel property by the pet and is obligated to cover the costs of the said damage.
- It is forbidden to use hotel towels and bed linen for tending a pet.
- Pets are not allowed in restaurants and bars as well as in adjacent areas.
- Walking dogs in the hotel is forbidden.
- It is forbidden to leave animals unattended in guest rooms, hotel lobby or any other hotel premises.
- Guests travelling with pets are obliged to have their own food and drink bowls, rugs and nappies for their pets as well as hygienic bags for cleaning up after their animals.
The Hotel reserves the right to terminate the Hotel Accommodation Agreement with a guest staying with a pet in case of the violation of the above rules as well as if the animal is being aggressive, inadequate and noisy.